A Rosemeadow man was in court this week facing 62 counts of sexual assault offences against children and a woman.
The 43 year old was formally refused bail when he appeared at Campbelltown Local Court.
He was remanded until his next appearance in the same court on Wednesday, November 25.
Police alleged in court that the man sexually assaulted a woman and four children – then aged between three and 16 – on multiple occasions between 1995 and 2012 across South Western Sydney.
The accused was arrested at a home in Rosemeadow on Monday morning, pictured below.
He was taken to Campbelltown Police Stations and charged with 62 offences, including:
- 17 x Indecent assault where victim is under the age of 10 years;
- 20 x Sexual intercourse with person under the age of 10 years;
- 4 x Commit act of indecency with victim under 10 years;
- 2 x Assault with act of indecency;
- 1 x Sexual intercourse without consent;
- 7 x Aggravated sex assault- victim under the age of 16 years;
- 1 x Aggravated sex assault- victim under authority of offender;
- 3 x Aggravated indecent assault- victim under authority of offender;
- 2 x Aggravated indecency-victim under 16 and under authority of offender;
- 5 x Aggravated indecent assault- victim under the age of 16 years.
Investigations, which first started in January 2018, are continuing and anyone with concerns about suspected sexual abuse or exploitation should call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or use the Crime Stoppers online reporting page: https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au.